Who am i?

My Photo
This is my life and the reviews that result from it! Bsc Aquatic Zoology. PETS; Phoebus the Corn Snake, Eric the Royal Python and Sophie the Tarantula. 7 Filofaxes and a ton of stationary!

Sunday, 19 May 2013

'My Filofax Week' #20

This week i am finally back to the more minimal diary/decorating approach!

{Week #20}

Important event of the week (well of the year) was the arrival of my new baby cousin Jack Christopher, who weighed 8lbs! 

 {My Auntie Vicky and Jack}

I got to meet him on Saturday, i couldn't wait to see him, i was the first in and i cried!

 {My first hold}

I look a little awkward as ive pulled my right shoulder quite badly - plus i got rained on which explains my hair!

 {Hes constantly asleep bless!}

He has really long fingers (as you can see) feet are already huge!

 {Jack and big sister Connie}

The countdown until my last assignment at uni has to be handed in continues - i now officially finish at 10am on Tues 28th - but im not quite there yet!

6 comments:

  1. He is gorgeous!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He definitely is! I can't wait to spend more time with him :)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the addition to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alice,
    I have nominated you for a blog award. Please visit my blog for details.
    Thank you for your inspiration. http://hetty-stratton.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Hetty for your nomination.
      I have already been nominated 3 times and have already done my own post answering questions and passing it along - http://the-wonderful-life-of-alice.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/liebster-blog-award_17.html

      Delete